The APS myBackpack Apk cloud desktop gives you access to your school anywhere, anytime. With APS myBackpack, educators and students have access to personal virtual instructional desktops for maximizing academic effort. Schools need a new approach and it needs to happen quickly. In addition to growing devices in the classroom as well as users accustomed to 24/7 access, schools need to reduce costs.
APS myBackpack lets you access mapped Active Directory shares, cloud folders, and apps in real-time if you belong to an organization or school that subscribes.
- All your files are accessible in one place:
- Google Drive
- Network of Schools
- Cloud Drive for APS by MyBackpack
We now support printing!Connect your printer to Air Print to print your documents.
How to install APS myBackpack APK from your android phone?
- APK for APS myBackpack can be downloaded by clicking on the button above. As soon as the download is complete, you will find the APK in the “Downloads” section in your browser.
- You will need to allow third-party apps on your phone prior to installing it. To do so, follow the instructions below.
Check Unknown Sources under Menu > Settings > Security to enable apps to be installed from sources other than the Google Play Store.
- Having completed the above steps, you can now go to your browser’s “Downloads” section and tap the downloaded APK file once. The installation prompt will appear, asking for permission, and you can then proceed with the installation.
- Following the installation, you can begin using the app normally.