This article looks at BT WhatsApp, download BTWhatsApp, and enjoy its features. OBWhatsApp has been very popular lately because of the features it comes with that are not available in the original WhatsApp release such as hiding the online status.
What is BT WhatsApp?
As a modified version of the original WhatsApp, BT WhatsApp adds many features users always wish they had like hiding the online status and changing the WhatsApp theme. Aside from the official WhatsApp, there are two additional copies of BTWhatsApp. One of them replaces the official WhatsApp, the other works alongside it.
The new version contains the following additions:
- A green circle appears around online contacts
- Updated status tab design
- Turn off automatic downloads
- An 8-member group call is possible
- Messages can now be sent to 1000 people simultaneously
- New options for floating buttons
You can use airplane mode to stop receiving incoming calls and messages while using the internet. Other apps will be blocked, but BtWhatsapp notifications will still be received. It isn’t available in other versions.
Hide Media from Gallery:
From the gallery, you can hide files, photos, videos, gifs, and other documents. In the original version, this option is also available.
Send Messages to Unsaved Numbers
BTWhatsApp allows you to send messages to unsaved numbers. All you need to do is enter the number and message, then you are ready to send it.
The main interface allows you to save and archive chats.
How To Install?
You can download and install the BT WhatsApp apk file here.
- Remove the official WhatsApp app
- Permissions should be allowed for everything
- Set the Unknown Sources permission to allow apps to be installed
- The new Apk file can be downloaded from here
- The apk file must be installed
- You need to fill out all of the required paperwork
- It’s ready to be used